Sunday, September 2, 2012

So football season has started and Saturday was the first college game.  What a great way to start off the season with the University of Texas, Austin Longhorns winning their first game.  Every time that they win a game, the tower lights up in orange.
White Rabbit Photography was with me taking shots of the tower early in the morning.  Even though it was early people were still walking around, this was around 6 am.  Tailgaters all over and around the campus, it was a sight to see.

Here is a picture of the tower taken during the blue hour.  I wish I would have exposed my shot to the clock, so I would have gotten the details to the tower, but this will do for now.  There are many more games to come and many more wins.  GO HORNS!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment